Wednesday, February 25, 2009




Our onion sprouts started popping up today. At first we saw only one but then they all of a sudden were popping out all over the place. Rafa spent his quiet time watching them sprout! We've planted 400 red and 400 yellow and 400 leeks, 2 in each six pack cell. It was also a two egg day!

The weather turned to spring today so by the time we had walked to our special spot near the arroyo, everyone's jackets had been shed and I had a huge pile to carry. We sat and made sage dolls with treasures that the kids found. Tono's had wild hair made from a scraggly root system he dug up with delight, Rafa's had a "crystal" heart. They brought much pleasure and joy.

2 comments:

  1. Oh! I love it Marcy - your photos are beautiful!
    Hurrah! love, Kiersten

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kiersten shared your blog with me! I agree, the photos are great, and the picture with the rainbow is unbelievably beautiful.

    Blessings,
    Stacy

    ReplyDelete